Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vintage Finds and Modern-Vintage Interiors

I had today off work from watching babies and I was able to head out on the town to our local thrift stores and find a few that I couldn't pass up. 

vintage plates

vintage tin (honey, put your change in here tin)

yellow plaid curtains with lace for our kitchen
My husband also did the sweetest thing.  I came from the bookstore with my sis-in-law the other night  and told him about a decor book we found that I LOVED.....and surprisingly it came in the mail for me today.  I didn't think he was going to get it for me.  It was only $19 including shipping and at the store it was $35.  Why do we ever buy for the convenience from the store when it is so much cheaper online.   Anyway here is the book....it's a must have in my mind!


Look at Holly Becker/Joanna Copestick Interiors
Here are some of their rooms and ideas
Also from decor8











2 comments:

  1. Fun interiors and good finds! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny. Love your pic on your profile!

    ReplyDelete