Thursday, July 14, 2011

Longing For a Blank Canvas

Oh how I do long for some blank canvas walls and interiors that are so bare and anxious for some attention.  Prayer has been my only refuge.  Every time I think about the home we are interested in, I just have to give it up to God and remember that whatever his plans are for our family is what is best for us. Doesn't mean I don't hope because I know there's a plan for us and I can't wait to see what those new plans will be. 
I have been thinking about tree houses, I just saw a commercial with a tree house in it and I thought of Derek's parents tree house.  It has so much love poured into it.  They have a home out in the country and the tree house is built with beautiful stairs that lead up to the french doors, re-purposed wooden walls, old glass windows, and vintage french doors.  I can't wait to take some pictures to show you all, but until then here are some fun tree houses that would be lovely for a sweet country home.




Sources:1, 2, 3, 4, 5
There are some fancy tree houses, but I liked these because they seem cute and practical for the average home. Besides the second photo; that one would be hard to make.  Here are some crazy fancies.




Sources: 1,2,3,4

Hope this brings out some fond kid memories of your tree houses

No comments:

Post a Comment