Sunday, April 17, 2011

Simple changes that can make a room

I was thinking of some simple changes in our living room that have made me feel better about the new season coming.  It would be very expensive if I redecorated every season with all new things.  I find thrifting and making small changes on my own are fun and way less expensive.  It always puts a spring in my step when i have a chance/or am motivated to make such changes.....soo here are some quick changes that I have made recently or am planing on making in the near future. 

1) Recover your lampshades with a fun fabric or simplify it according to your taste.



 2) Bookshelves- Add wallpaper or paint behind the shelves...I like to change the decor or align the books in a different way.  Lots of great ways to make it feel new again. 




 3) Sew a new pillow or replace the cover


4) New flower arrangement or use of fresh flowers




5) Add a little touch of you-  Here are my birdhouses that were inspired by the recent post earlier on in the week.  


Have a blessed Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment