Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Color Adventures

This weekend was pretty busy, but at the same time it was relaxed and fun... we didn't get much work done because we were always doing something.  Normally I would be a little discouraged, but I am not.  I believe it was the gorgeous weather we had.  It was upper 70's Saturday and today...wow...it was 90 degrees.  Saturday we had Auntie Kendra and Uncle Justin take our first family photo's. Yep, our first.  It was beautiful outside, but Nolan did not want to take pictures so the process took the whole morning and we finished after his afternoon nap.  Sorry K and J. Can't wait to see the pics.
Today we went to church and we had a great sermon that really hit home to me about true fellowship.  I have really been enjoying the fellowship of my fellow brothers and sisters lately and it makes me truly thankful for our loving group of friends and family.

In regards to our celebration of beautiful spring color palettes, I have my final two favorites for this spring.  They are shades of Grey and cerulean blue. I think these two picks are both wonderful additions to our other 5 hues.

First up: Shades of Grey
Perfect attire for photo above!

Awesome retro modern chairs

Grey wallpaper and danish modern console

Gotta love the grey and bright yellow

Perfect little breakfast table with grey wallpaper
Summer Dress

Grey cork shoes...urban looking..yet vintage

Cerulean Blue:
light greenish-blue pigment consisting essentially of oxides of cobalt and tin

dainty dress

Danish Modern lounge chair

Peacock Photo

Stone necklace

I love these table lamps

Cerulean Wallpaper

Vintage Cerulean Blue Cut Velvet Chenille

Vintage cerulean hat

Vintage heels
 WOoowww what a fabulous color palette for my own house and spring clothes shopping.  I hope to get the energy to implement this soon.  Good luck with everyone's spring cleaning and I hope these colors are an inspiration for your spring decor.  Let me know what you all think of these selections and if you plan on using it.  Have a wonderful night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment