Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Sunshine



This is a crazy time of year for Southwest Missouri.  It's hot one minute and cold the next and this can cause great destruction.  My husband has been going to Joplin for work where the tornadoes hit just recently and has witnessed the devastation happening there. My thoughts and prayers are going out to those families that have lost loved ones and to those whom may have loved ones that are still unaccounted for.  It's hard not to be some what depressed thinking about everything that has been going on, but I know that God is in control.  I decided to post about our everyday summer experiences. When we wake up and see the sunshine, we should be seeing it as a wonderful blessing. I am thankful for my family and friends.  It is so great to see the beautiful sunshine, flowers, and birds this spring because it helps me to remember to count my blessings.

(Wonderful song)


Loving the classic "You are my Sunshine"


Cycling with a friend...enjoying God's beauty


Celebrating weddings, anniversaries, birthdays etc, so much fun.  We have a lot this June .


The Simple Things


The fun and creative outdoor photo sessions 


Bubble-mania time with kids,  such a beautiful photo


Summer date nights


Summer Vacation photos


Tid-bits of artwork made this week that was inspired by everything above.


Counting my blessings and enjoying the SUNSHINE.  BW

No comments:

Post a Comment