Thursday, April 14, 2011

Great books for Thing I Love

There are some really cute and useful books out there, whether it be for a coffee table, decor guide,  crafting, sewing, etc.  I have been wanting a few books...not just reading novels or stories. I've been looking many of times but I never end up walking out of the store with them....or moving them from my cart to purchase.  I am determined one of these days to have books I love surrounding me throughout my home. These books I love are wonderful inspirational sources, a good read, and helpful for everyday experiences. 

This first one is not out yet, but when it does come out maybe it'll be my first book I love that I purchase!
Some more decor books ...







Here are the crafting books that I would love to have laying around the house.  Ones that would be ready and waiting for me to flip through on a quiet afternoon.






All of these book can be found on Amazon and would be wonderful additions to everyone's home whom loves crafting, decor, has children, and/or just like a good coffee table entertainment for your guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment