Friday, September 30, 2011

Photobook is finished

Pretty fun to have all our favorite photos in one place.  It took a little more time than I thought it would to get them all together in a design that I liked.  I didn't like the themes that they had so I made up one of my own that looks more professional I think.  I didn't want it to look like a themed scapbook (not that scapbooks are bad),  but I was going more for a simple photography layout. At one point I started getting really picky about what photos I was putting in and missing memorable moments.  We both came up with our favorites and still include milestones.  We're excited to have it in hand soon.


Thanks to Auntie Kendra and Uncle Justin for adding some great family 
photos and memories to the book.

1 comment:

  1. I loooovvveee it! you did such a good job putting it together. It's gonna be so neat to always have that! Good work

    ReplyDelete