Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring and Summer Clothes for Toddler Boys

I have been looking for some new spring and summer clothes for Nolan.  I came across some that I would love to have for him.  I think they are sweet like a baby and yet still keeping the little boy feel.  I have a hard time finding clothes for him...maybe because I am so picky, but I don't like clothes that try and make him look like my husband would dress.  I still want him to feel like a 1 year old and I prefer to not have too many words or sayings on them.  Definitely not the "Momma's boy" or "Daddy's My Hero." The cheesy sayings to me are not cute.  Here are some finds that I would love to replicate some how either by sewing some myself or by finding similar styles in thrift stores and tweaking them to my liking.  They are all pretty expensive, but there are ways to get these styles without spending a fortune.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!












swimshorts








Source for all the clothing above


5 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I don't see too many neat boy things like this. Good work at finding them all! You have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these. Please start making them for people. My whole family would buy. Or maybe I could just hog special orders from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. Very sweet and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT ALL! I just need to send you shopping for me! I would put Diesel in all of this. Maybe we could split the cost...Nolan can wear it now and then pass it on to Diesel later. Although I think Diesel might be able to wear it first...and then Nolan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that would be perfect Sarah. Maybe we should. Or just get together and sew sew sew and put our fabrics and minds together.

    ReplyDelete