Friday, June 17, 2011

Home Projects and Fun with the Chickeroos (picnic time and indoor Forts)

It 's been a really good week.  Today's Friday and I normally feel pretty pooped out by then, but I feel like I've got a little more Spring in my step.  Possible because of the sweet tea I have been drinking today.  I feel like I have gotten a lot done and started a few new projects that are doosie's. 
 
Projects:
New Chair to upholster
Accidently picked up a 100 year old bench/mini couch to upholster at garage sale
Resized a pair of vintage pants for Nolan
Cleaned House/Laundry mania
Help paint Kendra's bathroom (so fun)
Cut and sorted coupons for groceries (trying)
Did I mention clean the house!

Antique Chair

Front porch seating

Antique Bench/Couch


This will be a longer project.  This will also be front porch seating.
 Well those are my upholstery projects that I will be working on for awhile. I am pumped to get into it.
I don't have a pic of the little boy pants yet, but I will get them up next week.  

Fun with Kiddos

During our Indoor fort time


From couch to couch
Outdoor Picnic with Nolan, Lola, and Lucy (our dog)






my little photographer
pool time with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment