Thursday, September 29, 2011

Storage Solution

Our garage has a lot of uses and the primary uses are storage and a wood shop for my husband.  Wood shops can be messy all on it's own and when I also use it for storage with furniture it can become very messy.  I have come up with a solution using bits and peaces of other ideas and discovered that chalk board paint is amazing and can be used in lots of situations.  My husband and I have found out what you all probably already know, but if there is a name and place for the items than we are much more inclined to replace items to their directed spot than if there isn't.  Hope this can come in handy for your storage or messy habits too. 



even Lucy's food has a tub!

The paint color is pretty gross, but it was free from Derek's old house that he brought over when we got married.  It could be really cute with a great color scheme and lots of neat storage containers. I was just being cheap and since we are selling our house it's best not to put any more money into it. Keep this idea in mind and have a Happy Thursday! bw
 

2 comments: