Thursday, April 7, 2011

Check out the Modern Furniture

Carbon Fiber

This is such a unique fiber that I have been researching. My favorite out of the manufacturer's is Laisr.  Laisr is a brand of furniture created in Basel, Switzerland that was created and owned by Torgny Fjeldskaar and Javier Alberich. They make high-end bicycles as well as some of this modern furniture featured below.  I love their style; it's similar to the danish-modern era, which I fall for every time.
This is my favorite! I love this stool for it's shape and simplicity.



Here are some more pieces made from carbon fiber


This one is such a statement piece. 

I think this chair could be really cool paired with a few antique pieces and a danish modern desk.

Extra long table....another strong statement

Could be used as my bar stool right now!
Great paired together or apart

This one remind my of a duck foot

Very cute for kids room

fancy little light

I would love this in my house...love the clean lines it brings

Would be cute for entry way with vintage mirror and retro lamp. 
Check out Laisr and enjoy the beauty of such simple and elegant modern designs. Have a great night and enjoy your Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment