|trendy salmon ideas|
Here are some little treasures I love from Etsy
|Adorable rare collectible|
|Trendy vintage ring|
Here are some fashionable finds for everyday wear from Chictopia
This was my craft of the week: paper "Poppy" flowers
Materials: Craft paper
crafting flower stem
stem tape (optional)
1) cut out circle and make the edges rough and jagged
2) cut a line from edge to center
3) wrap the circle and glue together
4) Make two more jagged circle each differentiating in size.
5) Combine all the layers with elmers glue
6) poke flower stem threw the back to the front and hot glue it to the back side of flower
7) Burn the edges with a match
8) make as many as you wish and have fun
Here is a video from Martha Stewart to make poppy flowers with more in depth explanation. I have changed a few things but her's may require a little more time, but very cute. They look just like Poppy flowers. I will do this this weekend when I have a little more time. Sorry next time I will take pictures as I go.
Enjoy your day. Today is beautiful here and I have some yard work to do. Hope everyone's week is going well and may your day be blessed.
Here's tomorrow's color inspiration:
Golden Glows from Live Happy Inspired blog