Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Project Galore

Having this blog has been a great way for my to continue creatively expressing myself.  I have always enjoyed looking outside the box and designing things.  I have not made frequent posts lately, but I have been working on some hefty projects.  I am a little in over my head on the amount of unfinished projects, but hopefully that will change. 

Naming a few:
Started a tee-pee with my niece and nephew 
reupholstering a side chair for our back porch
reupholstering a wing-back chair (friends)
making pants for Nolan
painting/decorating my husband office (my crafting area)
painting the garage and organizing shelves for a sense of unity
photobook of Nolan's life so far (www.mixbook.com)

Teepee: (inspiration)



ideas from bohaute and kaboodle

Side chair:



Wing-back chair:


Nolan's pants:







Husbands office/ my crafting area: See soon
Garage shelving ideas: see tomorrow
And of course, the mini crafts/thrifty finds along the way:

found this mini record player at a thrift store awhile back






better homes and gardens idea with color 





I finally organized my fabric and the remnants

old mail storage I found in college. my solution for the extras

from etsy: sorry I do not remember the source

Why anyone would do this to themselves is questionable.  This mainly means I have issues; I have a goal of not starting anything new until I finish some of these.  Some fun ideas for the shelving issues you may have...tomorrow. Off to work during prime napping time. bw

No comments:

Post a Comment