Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall weather coming soon?

A couple of days ago, I was thinking about exchange students coming to our town.  I said to my husband, "why in the world would anyone chose to come live here in Missouri."  It's also been pretty hot here, but last night I was reminded of Autumn.  What a great time of year? I get to experience all the seasons with extremes in summer and winter.  The midwest has it's ups and downs, but overall it's a pretty good place to be.  

I'm getting excited to pick/carve pumpkins and eat chili and have cool walks around the neighborhood. A little sad about the many of hours that our household will spend watching football, but hopefully some craftty crafts will come out of the football season.  And of course my mind went to fall fashion quickly after the thought of cool weather.  I love a great jean with a soft hooded sweater or cardigan...Or a light dress and comfy leggings with boots.


This is a video from an amazing clothing and 
apartment store that is vintage inspired. 
Everything seemed really cute and fun from ModCloth.



 

Here are some great fall fashions that I would love to be wearing soon...or maybe something similar. (from ModCloth)















































Check out ModCloth for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment