Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Ramblings

 One of my favorite times of the year is here. I am happily and not ashamed to announce that I am an OZARK EMPIRE FAIR junky. I love almost everything about the fair.  It's almost as if I don't even realize it because I am with my fair junky friends.  Lets just say we've been going all out for a feeww years now and we love it.  
  





I had my usual corn dog and root beer in a jug.  Along with an endless supply of rides.  Some feel that rides that can be set up in a day are not safe. As for me, I just believe that any ride that can come to Springfield and I don't have to go to it is perfect.  The faster they get put up the quicker I can ride and the cheaper the ticket!> I love six flags but a little pricey.  I am a fan of our Silver Dollar City in Branson.  It's all just a chance for me to be a kid again. I can't wait until next year to do it all over again. As for the rest of my week it's been pretty relaxing.  It's been the hottest week of the year so, going outside hasn't been happening as frequently as preferred. 
I thought today would be a great day to post on the ramblings in my mind shown through photos.  Enjoy!

Nake Berkus show associates

Wonderful graphic designer

G sqaured art



CarsomToo   triangle crib quilt

 
seems quite relaxing at the moment
bookcase designed as half dollhouse
oh Joy

rainy morning
Thanks for letting me ramble on and have a lovely FRIDAY. bw


2 comments:

  1. Love so many of these "ramblings" That quilt is amazing. And that house with the mossy trees...oh how I love moss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dreamy photo of the house. Lets just pretend it's full of snakes, mosquitoes, and has no working electricity to keep our hearts content.

    ReplyDelete