Monday, March 7, 2011

Ski Trip

This is the top of Mary Jane, my husband Derek took this photo with his iphone.  I was unable to take photos bc I didn't want to risk breaking my camera.  Whatever you went up on the lift with....you we're responsible for skiing down with it yourself. Being my first time skiing, I did not trust myself!!
Derek and I
Derek took this picture of me on the ski lift as he dropped his pole from the lift.  Whoops.  He was alright though bc he decided to go down the green slopes with me until he got it back. 
Friend (Carrie) and I.  Striped suit behind us is some little kid that just made me look like a fool.  There were kids around 5 years old skiing with no fear down the slopes and making me feel pretty crummy about my abilities.  However, it was fun and I enjoyed the green slopes and watching the 5 year olds make there way gracefully down the blacks. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Everything's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete