Monday, May 9, 2011

Being a Momma

Being a Momma is a lot of fun.  I have been blessed to be able to stay at home with Nolan and have the wonderful support of my husband to do so.  I enjoy being able to watch him and his every move throughout his first year.  I loved being there when he sat up, crawled, and walked for the first time.  It brought tears to my eyes and much joy with every new milestone.  Derek and I can't really remember what are nights were filled with before we had him.  I am thankful though for the knowledge and wisdom from other couples that have expressed the importance of keeping time for each other as well.  Derek and I are still able to go out on dates frequently and we play softball on Friday nights plus enjoy spending time with friends while Nolan either stays at my parents or Derek's.  We try really hard to keep a good balance.

Recently we got our first photos together as a family.  Derek gave me a pic for Mother's Day.  Thanks to Kendra and Justin we have this stage in our life reserved to reminisce at any time we want now.


























2 comments:

  1. Becky -- These pictures are so cute! Kendra did a great job. I especially love the one of you laughing with Nolan on Derek's shoulders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I hope you are doing well and love Your vintage aprons on your blog. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete