Thursday, May 19, 2011

Comfy handmade shorts for toddlers

Derek had some t-shirts and dress shirts that were ready to be passed down.  Some were stretched out or maybe had a stain; there were a couple that he just didn't wear anymore.  I put my thinking cap on and decided to keep on making clothes for Nolan this week and here are a few that I've finished.  More coming soon.

Old t-shirt







 Bottom is not hemmed yet but love the color and comfy fabric


More coming soon

I was able to go to a couple of thrift stores this week.  I found a vintage outfit for Nolan and a side table that I am soo excited about and all for great prices.  There's something about getting things that you love at thrift stores.  I think it's because you know that you are getting such a great price and it's always seems to have some character as opposed to things you may find brand new from a store.

Vintage pants and vest and Kicky Pants undershirt all from DAV
I love the color and the antique lion-ring hardware
I'll post some more clothes here within the next week.
Enjoy your evening! BW

No comments:

Post a Comment