Friday, May 20, 2011

New Honey Do List with toy box

Found the cutest toy boxes for the little man.  Currently we use an old suitcase for the living room which I love because I can close it up when I am through with picking up toys for the night. We've taught Nolan and he understands to leave it alone once it's closed and this works out great for us.  It's an idea I got from a magazine that used vintage suitcases for doggie beds.  I actually did that for awhile...some may consider this to be unsanitary, but we now use it for toys.  However, it has been thoroughly cleaned out.  I just cleaned all the toys and every page of the books last night because of sickness amongst the little ones that I watch, so I locked it up so Nolan can't germ it all up again.  Anyway for Nolan's room there are toys in random baskets and some are stored in a dresser drawer.  So, my honey do list for the future is for Derek to make Nolan a toy box out of the old cedar chest that I got from my grandpa's basement.  Here are come cute ones to go off of made from ModMom.

Bertie Box


 Maude Box



Gracie Toy Box



Noah Owl Storage Box


Riley Paige Storage Box




Owyn Toy Box


I'll probably ask for less graphics because I think graphic go out of style very fast. I do like the idea of cut-outs being another entry for the box.  Good idea ModMom.  I can't wait to see what Derek thinks! :)

Enjoy the weekend and God Bless. BW

No comments:

Post a Comment