Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Bash

First Birthday Cake.  Yummy Mess.
This Saturday we had a birthday party for Nolan turning one.  It was really fun and entertaining for my husband and me.  I hope the family enjoyed it as well.  Here are some photo's that my sis-in-law took while everything was going on.  Thanks Kendra!



Sock monkey handmade by memaw
Vintage rocking horse from Aunt Kendra and Uncle Justin
Swing from Grandma and Grandpa Williams
Sock monkey hat from G.Aunt D and G.Uncle Skip
Mama, Daddy and Nolan
Papa and Memaw Flippin
Grandma and Grandpa Williams






mantel arrangement
        
My terrarium I made with moss from a creek and the gnome and mushrooms that I made from Model Magic Clay.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nolan! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments...we did have fun. Kyrah's over half way there! Kendra you are sweet and thanks.

    ReplyDelete