Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Top 7 Hues for Spring Decor palettes


Feeling a bit down 
on this cloudy day 
and ready for some color
to turn it all around


Lavender cheered me up on our Cloudy Monday

I was trying to think of what flowers to plant in the spring and what would go nicely with our house colors, and I came up with shades of blue all the way to purple.  I think any in that range would go nicely.  However, the shades must fit match our house colors well because we are going to try and put our house up for sell.  Last year I was so proud of getting out and putting some hard labor into our yard.  I went to a lot of work and planted all the flowers that I thought were pretty at the time.  It was soooo......not good.  I didn't think about any details.  I realized that I needed to think about what flowers were blooming when and how would they look with one another....especially how big some grew.  I went about this all wrong.  I hope to do a little better with my annual flowers this year.  Anyway, as I was thinking of all this I thought of how beautiful the color lavender is.  Not Blue-violet, nor purple, but LAVENDER.




This is what makes me happy on this cloudy day, a touch of lavender on beautiful things!

Source

Add caption
Source

Source

Source

Source
Source
Source

Source


Tuesday's hue:  minty green

Source




No comments:

Post a Comment