Friday, June 24, 2011

Umbrella Garland (paper craft)

I went to the library earlier this week and was able to get some great 
books to get ideas for nap time crafts.   Today I made a garland that is quick and easy.  It reminds me of an umbrella so I named it the umbrella garland but it's really just 
called a semi-circle garland.



Materials:
crafting paper
glue
scissors
beads
clear string (I used fishing line)


1)Pick out some paper!
keeping it simple

2) Cut 5 semi-circles per umbrella

3) Glue backs together and work your way around until all 5 pieces are connected.

4) Cut 7 inches of string per umbrella.  This is for adding the beads on the top and bottom of the umbrella.
you can just use an old necklace or bracelet
5) String together all the umbrella's to create a garland...and your done.  Yeah, have fun!

This makes dishes seem more fun. j/k

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love it! I can't wait to make it! p.s..you're kitchen is SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete