Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shopping withdrawals

I haven't been clothes shopping in awhile.  I know that may sound somewhat false to Derek, but it seems that every time I have money to spend...I gravitate toward things for the house or Nolan.  That is what I really enjoy doing, but every time I look in my closet I tend to have second thoughts about my choices.  Most of my clothes that are summery are getting a little outdated. I am not saying that I don't have clothes that I like..I just like to have a few new shirts or dresses to wear during the summer months.  However, I chose to stay at home and must find other means to finding what I want with different prices.  I love looking online at places like JCrew, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Free People.  Of Course they are way too expensive for the average family, so I try to find those clothes at overstock stores or similar styles at Marshalls,TJMaxx, and Forever 21.

I'm hoping this post will make me feel like I already went shopping and maybe I will save the money for later.  Derek is graduating from a management school for credit unions and I get to go to his graduation.  The graduation just so happens to be very close to IKEA.  Whoopsies.  
Maybe I can some how do half of both shopping spree's. 
Which will probably get me now where, but it's fun to think about.

ANYWAY, GOING TO BE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING STYLES


Vintage dress
I love a few comfy tanks like this one







cute but wish they had a peek-a-boo toe area

Seems like a comfy must-have




Laptop case
I like the idea of having a trendy backpack as a diaper bag
Diaper bag

Backpack as diaper bag

Well, that was fun shopping for me. I think it's working and I feel less anxious.
Hope it's given you some ideas for your own summer wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment