Monday, August 1, 2011

Nature cures an anxious mind!

It's always great hanging out at my in-laws.  They live in the country with a beautiful lot in a old, yet restored house.  Nolan and I went out there for the day and went swimming with my sis-in-laws and mother-in-law. Derek came out after work 
and we all had a yummy dinner.
 It's so beautiful out there.  It's very easy to get caught up in the worldly attractions when you live in the city right next to shopping, restaurants, theaters, etc.  Every time we are out at my in-laws everything just seems to slow down and relax.  Love it.  I was able to snap a few shots of the tree house that my father-in-law built.  Derek and him worked together to create a great little outdoor space for kids and grown-ups!  It's still in the process on a few things, but it looks great and I can't wait to see Nolan and other kiddos running around someday playing in it.

Much of this tree house was made with restored wood, windows, and doors.


outside looking in
The walls are so cool!
Back door with zip-line to exit. Yep. A real zip-line!

Amazing large windows.
 On our ride home we stopped by a neighbor's lot and took a couple photo's of the cow's....really to hear Nolan "MOOOOOO"
over and over and over.




Hope you all enjoyed your Monday and the tree house.  bw

No comments:

Post a Comment