Monday, October 24, 2011

New Camera!!!

I just recently got the Nikon 7000 camera and I love it.  There is so much to learn, but it's totally worth taking time to learn.  I have been doing photo's on the side for a little while for friends and family.  I have always loved it ever since my photo classes in high school.  College classes were mainly black and white courses, so not a lot with digital. I bought a 50mm/1.8 lens for my older camera, but it didn't allow me to use the auto focus and I had to do everything manual....with Nolan moving around all the time....very difficult.  Now, the newer camera corresponds with the auto focus on my lens and it's been fun exploring it's abilities.  For those whom may not work with camera's, the 50mm allows for more blurred background and sharper foreground.  So many new possibilities.

So..........anyone who wants any family, baby, or senior photo's or anything for the matter, let me know.  I would love to give my new camera some attention. 

Here are some samples of my new camera and lens.

Kiddos:














Camping:













Have a wonderful week and enjoy the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment